weekly meme hosted by Laurie at
Question of the week: Do you have another hobby besides reading?
I absolutely love photography! whether it's taking photo's (mostly of my children) or browsing images on the web - I just wish there were more hours in the day to do everything I enjoy... Cook, shop, invitation design....
Weekly meme hosted by
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
I have added a mix of genres.. All from my favorites list
1. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
2 Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
3 Hush by Cherry Adair
4 Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
5 Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare
6 The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
7 Cover of Darkness by Kaylea Cross
8 Edge of Sight by Roxanne St Claire
9 Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
10 Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
What to Do...
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!