Weekly meme hosted by
Parajunkee's Question: The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?
Breaking Point by Pamela Clare (I-Team #5) - There was a scene where an I-Team member (Joaquin) was showing images he had captured during the aftermath of a take-down; it literally had me in tears! It was such a sweet moment and really showed the devotion and love these characters felt for one another.
What to do..
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and f
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- ind new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!