Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
Anyone can play along, just do the following:
* Grab your current read/s
* Open to a random page (I have a kindle so I select a location)
* Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away)
* Share the Title and author so if someone likes your TT they can add it to their TBR pile.
* If someone comments and says they are following, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love... and the followers.
Author: Kimberly Derting
Series: The Body Finder
Violet can sense the echoes of those who've been murdered—and the matching imprint that clings to their killers. Only those closest to her know what she is capable of, but when she discovers the body of a young boy she also draws the attention of the FBI, threatening her entire way of life.
As Violet works to keep her morbid ability a secret, she unwittingly becomes the object of a dangerous obsession. Normally she'd turn to her best friend, Jay, except now that they are officially a couple, the rules of their relationship seem to have changed. And with Jay spending more and more time with his new friend Mike, Violet is left with too much time on her hands as she wonders where things went wrong. But when she fills the void by digging into Mike's tragic family history, she stumbles upon a dark truth that could put everyone in danger.
Violet flashed Jay a wicked grin. "We were just making out, so if you could make this quick, we'd really appreciate it'. (Location 149)