Wednesday 20 July 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (20th July)

 
'Waiting On' Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your comment below!
 
 
Author: Mary Lindsey
 Release Date: 8th December 2011
Publisher: Philomel/Penguin 
AMAZONShattered Souls
 
Synopsis (Goodreads)
 
A thrilling debut story of death, love, destiny and danger

Lenzi hears voices and has visions - gravestones, floods, a boy with steel gray eyes. Her boyfriend, Zak, can't help, and everything keeps getting louder and more intense. Then Lenzi meets Alden, the boy from her dreams, who reveals that she's a reincarnated Speaker - someone who can talk to and help lost souls - and that he has been her Protector for centuries.

Now Lenzi must choose between her life with Zak and the life she is destined to lead with Alden. But time is running out: a malevolent spirit is out to destroy Lenzi, and he will kill her if she doesn't make a decision soon.
 

26 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I can't wait for this one myself. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! This is on my tbr-list as well. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxious to read this one too. Sounds very exciting. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so can't wait to get my hands on this. The is so pretty, plus it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my TBR list, and I LOVE the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for this one!!! Thanks for visiting my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick!! Sounds very interesting!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! This sounds really interesting I am going to definitely add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here, I LOVE the layout of your blog :D

    Like the rec, lovely cover!

    Thanks for stopping by

    Nic @http://scorchingbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sharon :), this sounds fantastic. *adds to goodreads*

    Oh, so jealous of your ARC of Iron Knight. Enjoy it... TEAM ASH :)

    -Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was so excited for this one, but I was kinda meh about it after reading it. I hope it's more your cup of tea!

    BTW, love your layout =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! I can't wait for this one either!! :D Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited for this one, too! It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've read a lot about this one, sounds so awesome! Nice pick!
    Feel free to check my WoW out at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if you like!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the cover for this one and it sounds so good. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one has been on my wishlist for ages. Anything with a cover that stunning needs reading! Great WoW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Sharon. Thanks for stopping by. I SO agree with you on this one. It was a WoW pick for me a few weeks ago and I still can't wait to read it. Awesome choice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one is on my wishlist so all I can say is great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like many people, I also have this one on my 'to-read' list! Great pick!

    (& the cover is perfect!)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love yours! it's soooooooooooo cute! (loved the men candy too!, don't tell my mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cover and the premise sounds interesting!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really, really want to read this one as well! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one sounds so good--and that cover is just gorgeous! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've seen this. Looks so awesome...thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Review + blog = Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)