Wednesday 14 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (14th September)

'Waiting On' Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your comment below!
Author: Syrie and Ryan James
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: 24th January 2012
AMAZONForbidden

Synopsis. (Goodreads)

Syrie joined forces with her talented son Ryan to co-write her next novel, Forbidden. The book is about a 16-year-old girl who comes into unusual powers, only to discover that she's half-angel... and her entire existence is forbidden.

Alec MacKenzie is fed up with his duties to watch and, when necessary, eliminate the descendants of his angelic forefathers. He chose Emerson Academy as the ideal hiding place where he could escape and be normal for once. He hadn't factored Claire Brennan into his plans...

Their love is forbidden, going against everything Alec has been taught to believe. But when the threat to Claire's life becomes clear, how far will Alec go to protect her?

5 comments:

  1. a mother-son writing team. awesome!! and the novel itself sounds good too. great pick :)

    please check out my WoW pick this week.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty cool she wrote it with her son! I haven't been completely won over by Angel paranormal romances, but this one sounds pretty good! I may have to give it a chance.

    My WoW: http://scatteredbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-914.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so smart to write a YA with a teenage son. He will definitely give her insight on the working of the modern teenage mind. Bravo to her for that! I will definitely be checking this out! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-14-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    My AWESOME Giveaway (Signed Copy of Across the Universe by BethRevis): http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-giveaway-across-universe-by-beth.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this book but I am definitely putting it on my TBR list. :)

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)