Friday, 9 March 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (9th March)

Weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs: Hesperia Loves Books and Novel Days

Question: Have you ever looked at book’s cover and thought, This is going to horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.

I am thankful there are more covers that I do actually like than those that I don't so I found this question quite hard..

BUT - I am really guilty of reading a book based on the cover design, unless it is by an author I adore and have come to 'trust'.

Nalini Singh’s Guild Hunter books were the first to come to mind, particularly Archangel's Blade - not that they are overly bad just not to my taste (book 2 & 3 weren’t so bad). I have loved everything Nalini Singh has written though so it makes up for it.