Hi Everyone!! :)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
I received some wonderful books this week and am so anxious to start each and every one of them.
Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts #4) by Stacia Kane
Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts#5) by Stacia Kane
Disharmony (The Telling) by Leah Giarratano
Airel by Aaron Patterson
Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy #2) by Ednah Walters
Perception (Clarity #2) by Kim Harrington
How IMM works:
- Make your own IMM post! I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. Be sure to link back to The Story Siren blog, so that other people wanting to participate know where to get the information to do so!
- I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
- Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list.
- Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
- All book bloggers are welcome, while I’d like to keep the theme to YA literature it’s NOT a requirement.