Thursday 26 April 2012

Join my Daemon Invasion Elite Street Team!!

Daemon Invasion is here….

I am looking for members to be a part of my Elite Street Team!!

Obsidian, the first book in the series is being re-released on May 15th and to celebrate... there is going to be a DAEMON INVASION!

More details are to come but I am able to recruit up to 10 people to be a part of an amazing elite street team!!

Throughout this event we are going to promote a fantastic author and an amazing series and we could possibly win some fun prizes along the way.

Details:

1.  You will need a Facebook, twitter account and/or blog
(You don't need all of them but at least 1 will help us out)

2. I can have no more than 10 people on my Team, once our team is set we will select our street team name.

3.  Set tasks will be allocated; each task we complete on time will take us to the next level and provided we keep up we can make it to the Grand Prize!!

4.  The tasks are for fun so nothing to be taken seriously – we’ll see how we progress along the way.

I adore Daemon and am looking for a team who is as equally passionate about this gorgeous green-eyed ummm Alien ;)

To join my team, either leave a comment or email me at obsessionwithbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

MY TEAM:

TAMI - Krazy Book Lady
Blog - http://krazybooklady.blogspot.com
Twitter - @KrazyBookLady

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)