Wednesday 11 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (11th April)

  
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
My choice for this weeks WoW is ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout;
I absolutely LOVED Obsidian (actually everything by JLA!) so am quite anxious to get a hold of this one..
What are you looking forward to?
 
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: Lux
Release Date: 15th August 2012
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Synopsis. (Goodreads)
 
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies
..
 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book! I loved Obsidian, it was amazing! Great choice!
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I am dying to read Onyx since I loved Obsidian! I love Jennifer Armentrout's writing as well.

    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u get it soon
    i love the cover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! The release date will be here before you know it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely waiting for this one too Sharon! I read the first book a while ago and absolutely loved it. Cannot wait for this one. I still have to read the prequel Shadows though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)