This weeks featured blogs: Addicted2Heroines and Tribute Books Mama
Question: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?
Ooh I wish it was summer break here! We have just gone into Autumn & it is freezing!!
I can relax and read anywhere so I would have to pick from one of my ideal holiday destinations – Tuscany or Santorini!!plus they are far enough away from me that I'll get plenty of reading time on the plane as well!!
Imagine being curled up with a great book and these amazing views!!
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Darkness Comes this Way by Pixie Lynn Whitfield