Wednesday 23 May 2012

Guest Post - Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White


 

I am really pleased to be able to host Heather M. White's Redheads are Soulless on my blog today through Supa Gurl Tours.

Author: Heather M. White
Series: Red Trilogy
Genre: Young Adult / Paranormal
Publisher: Self
Release Date: 25th May 2012

ContactBlog Goodreads - Twitter

Redheads are SoullessSynopsis. 


High school senior, Sofia Black, has had a very hard life. Since her father's death 7 years ago, she has had to look after her drug addicted, alcohlic mother. School isn't any better for her either. The other kids constantly tease, and ridicule her. All she wants is to get out of her small hometown in Alabama.

When new student, Jason, shows up, Sofia's world is turned upside down. She doesn't understand why he wants to befriend her so badly... And, just when she thinks she can trust him, trouble appears.

Jason's twin brother, Robbie, moves into town, and things go haywire. Sofia is now running for her life - and Jason is forced to share hidden secrets with her. She learns the truth about her father's death, and finds out that she may not be as "human" as she once thought. She struggles to accept her fate, while fighting for her life.

Guest Post – ‘A Day in the Life of ME’

I've always wanted to write a post about "A Day in the Life of ME". I don't know why, really, my day is NOT that interesting. (You will see).

My day usually starts somewhere between 7:30 and 9 am. That is when I get up and "write". When I say write I really mean: check my Twitter, email, Facebook, Goodreads, blog, etc... After that, I usually decide that I'm hungry. So, I eat cereal and watch something on Netflix. Then I think: OK, time to write. I go to my computer, open my book, and stare at my screen. I do this for a while then I decide, hmm... Maybe I should read something. So I do.

After lunch, I do pretty much the same thing. By dinner, I've probably finished the book I was reading ;). So now, it's 8pm and I think: I HAVE TO WRITE NOW. So I do. And it flows so well. I just can't write in the day, idk why. I honestly think my creativty is a vampire.

So, that's what a life of a write is like... Lots of procrastinating. Or, at least for me.

About Heather:

Hi! I'm Heather M White, a YA Paranormal author. I'm 22 years old and I recently got married. I just moved from Saint Louis, Missouri to a very small town in Arkansas. My passion is: writing. I also like to read, and play guitar. And I love Dr. Pepper! 

Goodreads | Blog | Twitter


Check out Heather's Other Books: Amazon | Barnes and Noble


http://www.supagurlbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/red-tour-sign-ups-redheads-are-soulless.html

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this and the reviews look good..i might pick this one up when the ARC piles is more manageable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)