Sunday 2 June 2013

Wrap-up: Clean Sweep ARC Challenge

 
Throughout May, I participated in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Kimberly @ The Windy Pages.

The goal was to read as many ARC's as we could from our pile and while I am pretty pleased with the progress I made, I still have a bit of catching up to do.

My reading list for the challenge

Faking It by Cora Cormack  - My review
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis - Started, not yet finished
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White - Review to come
Deeper we Fall by Chelsea Cameron - My review
Transparent by Natalie Whipple - My review
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer - Review to come
Data Runner by Sam A. Patel
Seventeen & Gone by Nova Ren Suma - Review to come

+ (not on my original list)

Goddess by Josephine Angelini - My review
Dare You To by Katie McGarry - My review

Faking It (Losing It, #2) Not a Drop to Drink  The Chaos of Stars
 Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1) Transparent Some Quiet Place
 Spirit (Elemental, #3) Data Runner Seventeen & Gone 
Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) 

Thank you so much to Kimba and Kimberly for hosting this challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Sharon that was like 2 a week!!
    Awesome and I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba! I'm so pleased I stuck this challenge out, I really enjoyed it so thanks for hosting :)

      Delete
  2. That is a ton of books and I am WAY impressed. The cover for The Chaos of Stars is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexia, it was a great time to play catch-up :)

      Delete
  3. Way to go Sharon, you did a fantastic job! I only got a few read unfortunately - blah!! I should go do my wrap-up now too. ;-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie <3 I am hoping to completely clear this ARC pile soon :)

      Delete
  4. Great job! Thanks for participating! I love the books you read. Can't wait to read Chaos of Stars!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! Congratulations on almost completely finishing your goals, you had some terrific books to read too. I can't wait to read what you thought about the Kiersten White book, it's one I've really been interested in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)