Wednesday 9 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland


Hi everyone, thank-you so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW for this week is Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland which sounds amazingly awesome and quite unique! I absolutely love that creepy cover.

Of Breakable Things
 Author: A. Lynden Rolland
Series: -
Genre: Young Adult
Publisher: Month9Books
Release date: April 2014


Synopsis. (Goodreads)

Alex Ash was born broken. Living with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is like living on death row, but she is willing to fight for her diseased life as long as it includes the boy next door. Chase has always held the pieces of her together, but when he dies tragically, Alex’s unfavorable fate becomes a blessing in disguise. 

In a peculiar world where rooms can absorb emotions and secrets are buried six feet under, Alex discovers she is anything but frail. Even among limitless minds, envious spirits, and soulless banshees, the most difficult aspect of Alex’s afterlife is juggling between Chase and his reckless brother, neither of whom are willing to give up the girl they both love.

So much for resting in peace.

What are most anticipating this week?

16 comments:

  1. Sounds good but I don't know if I'm going to read it. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I love the cover, and the book sounds AMAZING. I'm going to have to read it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so promising - I'll add it to my TBR list.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a creepy cover! so intense. great pick!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't heard of this book before but i like how it sounds. and that cover is beyond creepy/intense!

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that sounds interesting! Haven't heard of this one before!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa that's a really pretty cover! Haven't heard of it before but I hope you like it when it comes out :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick. I like the cover and description. Seems interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is kind of creepy, but it sounds good. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a startling cover! The premise sounds very unique and interesting. I am going to add it to my TBR List. Great Pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I had not heard of this before! Awesome choice hun, I'm not a huge fan of love triangles that include brothers, but this still sounds great! Added to tbr, thanks for sharing ((:

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool cover and it sounds totally unique. I have not ever heard of that syndrome before. I will be on the look out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't heard of this one but it sounds good. The girl (especially her raccoon makeup) reminds me of Taylor Momsen of The Pretty Reckless :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great pick, Sharon! That cover is super creepy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Sharon this is totally new to me and sound creep-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for featuring Of Breakable Things for your WoW - I really hope you enjoy the book when it releases! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)