Monday 4 November 2013

2013 Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon 7-11 November

Ho Ho Ho read-a-thon 
I am participating in Kimba and Jennifer’s Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon this year and I’m also excited to be hosting a mini challenge during the event!

Join for one day, just the weekend or the entire event. Read as many holiday related books from your YA, NA and Adult collections as you can.  Participating in challenges, spreading the news, following hosts and reading will all earn you entries for the grand prize- a twenty dollar gift-card from B&N or Amazon to fill your stocking with!


My personal reading goals are:

Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr Seuss (I’ll be reading this with the kids)

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Kissing Under The Mistletoe (The Sullivans, #10) Under the Mistletoe (Lucky Harbor, #6.5) How the Grinch Stole Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I love the Grinch!!! I am also reading Belle Andre's Book and I loved The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, my review will post Friday! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to grab The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I don't read holiday themed books much so I didn't have any on hand for the readathon, but I'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say I love you for reading my book during the read-a-thon? I mean, I'd love you anyway, you know that, but still lol. ;-) I really hope you enjoy it and all your other books too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)