Sunday 17 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves & The Sunday Post

 
STSmall_thumb[2]
Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by my blog today.

The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews

It's a chance to share what has happened the past week, showcase books and other bookish things we have received and talk about what is coming up on our blog.

I haven’t done a STS/Sunday post for the past few weeks so my pile has been slowly growing.

Received for Review

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead (Currently reading)
The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting
Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis
Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken #) by Courtney Cole
The Sound by Sarah Alderson (currently reading)

 (Thank-you kindly to Penguin Books Australia, Simon Pulse, Forever (Grand Central Publishing), Harper Teen, Edelweiss & Netgally)

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) The Taking (The Taking, #1) Her Sexiest Mistake 
Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3) The Sound

Purchased

For Real (Rules of Love #1)by Chelsea M. Cameron
Endless Knight (The Arkana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole (audio)

For Real (Rules of Love, #1) Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)


What bookish goodies did you receive this week?

Congratulations to Bex who won my giveaway from the HoHoHo Read-a-thon!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul Sharon, I love the cover of Her Sexiest Mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that cover too. :)

      Happy reading Sharon!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! The Taking looks so good. I hope you enjoy everything :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! About ready to cry since soooo many peeps got accepted to review The Taking! Edelweiss seriously hates me and my blog for some reason!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bunch of books. My copy of The Fiery Heart should arrive this week. I can't wait to read it! Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I think everyone must have requested The Taking this week. I did to, and I am anxious to read it. I also have Before We Fall and I'm super excited about it. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE FIERY HEART! Arghhhhh I reading it right now and all the SYDRIAN FEELS!
    Let me know how you like the Endless Knight audio please. I want to read it but I'm too lazy to actually read it but I don't know if I would like the girls voice...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving The Fiery Heart! Sooo good..

      I'm not a fan of audiobooks but I'm really enjoying Endless Knight, the narrator isnt driving me bonkers & she suits Evie's young voice well I think so that's a good thing, so far so good.

      Delete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)