Wednesday 1 April 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young

 

Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by today.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW for this week is Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young.

Hotel Ruby

Author: Suzanne Young
Series: -
Pages: 288
Release date: 3rd November 2015
Publisher: Simon Pulse

Synopsis (Goodreads)

Stay Tonight. Stay Forever.

When Audrey Casella arrives for an unplanned stay at the grand Hotel Ruby, she’s grateful for the detour. Just months after their mother’s death, Audrey and her brother, Daniel, are on their way to live with their grandmother, dumped on the doorstep of a DNA-matched stranger because their father is drowning in his grief.

Audrey and her family only plan to stay the night, but life in the Ruby can be intoxicating, extending their stay as it provides endless distractions—including handsome guest Elias Lange, who sends Audrey’s pulse racing. However, the hotel proves to be as strange as it is beautiful. Nightly fancy affairs in the ballroom are invitation only, and Audrey seems to be the one guest who doesn't have an invite. Instead, she joins the hotel staff on the rooftop, catching whispers about the hotel’s dark past.

The more Audrey learns about the new people she's met, the more her curiosity grows. She’s torn in different directions—the pull of her past with its overwhelming loss, the promise of a future that holds little joy, and an in-between life in a place that is so much more than it seems…

Welcome to the Ruby. 

I’m celebrating my 4 Year Blogoversary with a giveaway - Here

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one definitely sounds like an addictive read...and that hotel seems addictive, too! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE THIRD WIFE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Hotel Ruby!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of Suzanne Young books on my kindle... I guess I should get around to reading them soon, right?
    I hope you'll get your hands on Hotel Ruby very soon. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)