Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It
A majority of these books will probably have the same theme – cheating, unhealthy relationship portrayals or a dislike of the first book in the series etc.
1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire – I have read a number of reviews about this book and the relationship in this seems quite unhealthy, not the gushy romance I tend to enjoy.
2. One Tiny Lie by K.A Tucker – I loved the first book in the series and Livie, the MC in this played a great role in that but one thing that really puts me off in a book is cheating so this one won’t be for me. I will read the other books in this series though.
3. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater – I found the first book to be quite lacklustre so this series isn’t for me.
4. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien – I loved the movies but for some reason I have no inclination to read the books at all.
5. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James – Fifty Shades of Grey just wasn’t for me so this is another series I won’t be continuing with.
6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan – There was so much hype surrounding this book when it was first released but zombies just aren’t for me.
7. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – The mystery surrounding the house sounds intriguing but this is another book that I haven’t rushed out to buy.
8. The Diviners by Libba Bray – I was curious about this book but at 592 pages it is just too long.
9. Deadfall by Anna Carey – I couldn't get into the first book at all; Second person POV’s don’t work for me unfortunately despite this premise really intriguing me.
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – The ending of this was ruined for me when I read spoilers unfortunately so I don’t really have any interest in reading this one now.