Tuesday 22 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It is a chance for everyone to share lists and get to know fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year







If I could have the books not yet released they would be;





    White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) Unhooked The Power (Titan, #2) The Forbidden Wish Firewalker (Worldwalker, #2) Feverborn (Fever, #8) Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3) 
Soundless The Divided

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)