Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It
January 5: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2015 (can be bookish, personal resolutions, "I resolve to finally read these 10 books, series I resolve to finish in 2015, etc.)
1. I would like to get started on the Harry Potter series – they have been sitting on my bookshelf forever! I love the movies so I really hope to read the books.
2. I want to catch up on the Lunar Chronicles series by Melissa Marr – I have read Cinder but ever since I found out that the sequel featured different characters I gave up, I hope to get back into this series because I thoroughly enjoyed Melissa Marr’s writing, world-building and characters.
3. I want to get back into blogging on a more regular basis – I took a bit of a blogging, commenting, computer etc. break at the end of 2015, I found it all a bit too much and I was getting really bored so I hope to get back into the swing of posting regularly again.
4. I want to make some new blogging friends – I have my fave blogs tabbed on my computer so its easy for me to just click and visit so I want to start stopping by a few more, I have been a bit slack in branching out lately.
5. I would like to attend at least one blogging / publisher event – In the almost 5 years that I have been blogging, I have never attended a bookish event. I hope to be able to at least attend one this year.
6. Comment, comment & comment some more – this sort of relates to #4; I want to start commenting on other logs a little more as well as respond on my own blog.
7. To catch up on the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning - My fave series is Fever by Karen Marie Moning and I have been putting off starting on the spin-off series which originally featured Dani O’malley as the MC, she wasn’t my favourite character so I haven’t had the urge to read these but I hope to this year.
The next few are personal resolutions:-
8. Milestone birthday – I have a milestone birthday this year and my aim is to be fit, healthy and to lose just a few unwanted kg’s. I actually started my fitness goal a few months ago now but I have been a little naughty over Xmas and NY so I want to get back into it.
9. Holiday – Hubby just celebrated his milestone birthday so as a gift to each other we are taking a family overseas trip, I want to plan something fabulous and have it booked by April at the latest.
10. Stress less, have more fun! – I am a big stress head & often suffer from anxiety, especially when it comes to my family so I want to take a step back and focus more on me and my health and wellbeing, I need to de-stress and take things easy. This has been my resolution for a while but this year I hope to achieve it.