Wednesday 21 August 2013

A-Z Survey just for fun.

  

I saw this survey on The Bawdy Book Blog and had to complete one myself!


Author You’ve Read the Most Books From:
It would have to be Charlene Harris, her Sookie Stackhouse, Harper Connelly and Lily Bard series.
Best Sequel Ever:
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Currently Reading:
Fractured by Sarah Fine, loving it so far!
Drink of Choice While Reading:
Coffee, coffee and more coffee.
E-reader or Physical Book?
I definitely prefer reading on an e-reader, I find I read a lot faster on it than a physical book.
Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School:
I like good boys so maybe Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs, the book that started my paranormal obsession.
Hidden Gem Book:
Zak & Mia, such a poignant true to life story I really related to.
Important Moment in Your Reading Life:
Starting my blog to showcase my love of books and reading
Just Finished:
The Infinite Moment of Us (although it did end up a DNF)
Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
I’m not a big fan of Historical fiction
Longest Book You’ve Read:
I think it was Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning – 704 pages
Major Book Hangover Because Of:
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning, waiting for that 5th book was pure torture!
Number of Bookcases You Own:
2 large bookshelves
One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Karen Marie Moning Fever Series, Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series and Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series
Preferred Place to Read:
Snuggled on my comfy couch with everything within reaching distance
Reading Regret:
No regrets..
Series You Started and Need to Finish:
Black Dagger Brotherhood
Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books:
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Unapologetic Fangirl for:
All things Fever series; It is my all time fave series.
Very Excited for This Release More Than All the Others:
Allegiant by veronica Roth, after the ending of Insurgent I'm soooo excited for this book.
Worst Bookish Habit:
I rarely get finish a series I have started
X Marks the Spot (Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book):
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Your Latest Book Purchase:
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas; I have been dying to read this book!
ZZZ-Snatcher Book (Last Book That Kept You Up Way Late):
Skeleton Key Guild by M.J Fletcher - one of my favourite series, I had to see how it would all end.

Have you done your own A-Z list? 


1 comment:

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)