Friday 15 April 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tagalong Friday 15th April


is a weekly theme hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance where book bloggers who review adult books come together to make new friends!

How it works
*First - make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second - visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

Question of the week: Do you have a favorite hero, so far, this year? If-so who? 

I have read sooo many books but my favourite hero will always be the enigmatic Jerricho Barron's from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series.

This is how I picture Barron's, mmmm...
(David Gandy)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm the wonderful and sexy Barrons! He's on my list too..LOL I actually picture him the same way! Thanks for stopping by on the Friday Follow I'm now a new follower..have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm here to do the same. I like your taste in men. Mmmmmmm......;)

    Have a great one!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through, very late start. I am currently crushing Ryker from Sable Grace's Ascension.

    LOVED the fever books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked Barrons too! Gandy is great man-candy! New follower here from the 18 and Older hop. Jen at http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is Ares, Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)