Weekly meme hosted by
This weeks featured blog:
Mickey @ I'm a Book Shark
Question of the week:
In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?
My all time favorite Fairy Tale would be Rapunzel, I absolutely LOVED the newly released Disney version - Tangled, such a wonderful story to both read and watch
My all time favorite series which included the fae would be Karen Marie Moning's Fever series - loved, loved, loved it!
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly blogger
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
- Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley
- Murder Mi Amore by Cara Marsi
- Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
- Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family #3) by Shannon Stacey
- The Reluctant Nude by Meg Maguire
- Blood Magic (The Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton