Weekly meme hosted by
This weeks featured blog:
Lisa @ Read. Breath. Relax
Question of the week:
Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?
I always try to see the positives when reading any book but when I read this question the first book that instantly popped to mind was 'Breaking Dawn' by Stephenie Meyer; I absolutely loved Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse but Breaking Dawn was a let-down for me with everything from the characters, plot and OTT scenarios.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly blogger - http://www.readbreatherelax.com
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
* The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong
* Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
* Dark Awakening (Dark Dynasties #1) by Kendra Leigh Castle
* Haven by Kristi Cook