Friday 14 October 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (14th October)

Weekly meme hosted by
 
This weeks featured blogs: Life Between Pages and Confuzzled Books

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?

Wow, another hard question! I don't watch alot of TV at all so this is a hard one for me..

I would most probably chose the Vampire Diaries (TV series) with Twilight (Books) - I'd love to see Damon mingling with the Cullens and stirring the pot; I think they'd all be pretty kick-butt together as well; my choice probably wouldn't be so much epic as it would be interesting ;) 

What to do..
  1. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  2. Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  3. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  4. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  5. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:

* The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
* Isle of Night (The Watchers #1) by Veronica Wolff
* Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunters #4) by Nalini Singh

Currently Reading:

* Delirium by Lauren Oliver
* The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

20 comments:

  1. I think Vampire Diaries could mix well with just about anything! Great Answer!

    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower!

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mixing Twilight with Vampire Diaries would leave to some very interesting plot twists. Damon for sure could add some drama to the Cullen clan!

    Old Follower!
    Kristan
    My Follow Friday
    P.S. I'm also holding my first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great match up!!! I totally can picture Damon taunting the male Cullens and trying to woo/seduce the females. ;) Of course, joining up together to save the day. I'm sure it'd equal tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohooo, yes! Now that sounds like a very interesting mix. ;) Good choice!

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Damon would fight a lot with Emmett though. Both of them are in the same clan

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely! That would be one heck of a mix.
    Have a great bookish weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice Sharon! I looove Vampire Diaries. I think it'd be interesting to see Damon mix with the Cullens because he's such a bad boy, and so different from them...it would be fun to watch I bet!
    Have a great weekend!

    My Friday post: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-fun-17-tgif-greads-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for Stopping by my FF! Hopping back through:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL are you kidding? That would definitely be epic! Who doesn't want to see two different vampires fighting side by side? Although if they ever fought each other, I think that the Twilight vamps would have a slight advantage since they don't burn in the sun or get pierced by stakes haha. x)

    Awesome answer, Sharon! I LOOOOOVE the Vampire Diaries & Twilight!

    Old follower, of course! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that would be cool!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I think VD and Twilight would be great. I think the Cullen boys could hold their own against Damon though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. That would make for an interesting series!

    New follower stopping by for Follow Fridays!

    Have a great week,
    Teresa
    The Duchess Mommy Reads

    PS: Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice! Lol. I think Damon would definitely stir things up among the Cullens, which of course would make for great reading (or TV!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your choice is yummy, that's what it is :D Awesome thinking.

    Have a fab weekend!
    Butterfly-o-Meter Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't even think to add Damon to the mix. Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  16. TVD and Twilight mash-up would be really interesting! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never watched (read?) Vampire Diaries, but I'm sure that match-up would be epic!

    Glad to have found you through someone else's blog - dang, can't remember whose - but excited to have discovered you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of Twilight/TVD picks for this week's question. I can definitely see that. Thanks for stopping by.

    JJ iReads
    JJ iReads
    My TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Love your match up! Sounds very interesting!

    Happy Blog Hop!

    Lisa Jo @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)