Friday 21 October 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (21st October)

 
Weekly meme hosted by
 
This weeks featured blogs: Book Savvy Babe and The Bursting Bookshelf

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What superhero is your alter-ego?

Hmmm, I haven't ever really been into superheroes so am clueless about who would be my alter-ego.. 
IRL - I would be super-mum ;)
If I had to chose a favorite superhero, it would be Jean Grey / Phoenix from 'The Dark Phoenix Saga'  (X-Men) I would love to have her telepathic and telekinetic abilities.

What to do..

  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Reviews this week:

* CLOCKWISE by Elle Strauss
* Cry Wolf by Angela Campbell
* Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
* Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
* Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Click HERE to win an eBook copy of Tuesday's Child by Dale Mayer - ends tomorrow.
 

23 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the whole "Superhero Fad" myself really. I like a few. It was a tough question this week. Lol.
    Super-Mum! You should fashion a cape, too. :P

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend. :)

    <3
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-Mum is fantastic, and I love Phoenix!

    Thanks for stopping by -- old follower :)

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see other in the X-Men world then! =) I chose Rogue! And Super-Mum is super cool. I would love to be Super-Mom too lol!

    xoxo, april

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the X-Men and Jean Grey! Awesome kick butt choice. Thanks for stopping by my FF today.

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that would be SO awesome! You could be Jean and I'll be Kitty and we would make the most amazing X-Men team ever! :) Don't you just love X-Men?

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Sharon! I'm an old and faithful follower for sure!

    Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean Gray is a popular answer this week! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, Jane Grey is an awesome superhero, and this question was a little tough as there really aren't THAT many female superheros... anyhow, thanks for stopping by my FF! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jean Grey/Phoenix! Good answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean Grey is pretty awesome :) Yay X-Men!

    Thanks for stopping by Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super-Mom! It has a good ring to it =)

    For X-Men, I would chose Rouge or Storm. I like Jean Grey, but for some reason I'm not sure I can do the whole telepathic/kenetic thing ... I mean, look where that landed poor JG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a tough question this week...I do love all the X-men (and women) though!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jean Grey's a good choice! She's awesomely terrifying and she never dies. Immortality is always a plus. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Jean Grey!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Cheers,
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would absolutely love to have telekinetic powers!!

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jean Grey is a great choice! I love her powers!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice. Thanks for stopping by.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopping through. I need to watch Xmen someday. People seem to love it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really liked Jean Grey! Excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not so into superheroes either! I had major problems picking one, but Jean Gray is a good pick. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -Rachel
    Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonder Woman
    New follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wouldn't mind telepathic or telekinetic abilities either! Thanks for stopping by my blog - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by!

    I had a hard time with the question too because I don't watch/read anything about superheros, and there aren't many female ones, at least that I know of. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. That would definitely be cool! Great choice. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)