Friday 28 October 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (28th October)

 
Weekly meme hosted by the amazing

 
This weeks featured blogs: In which Ems reviews books and Reading in the Corner

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

The first character that came to mind was Jerricho Barrons from Karen Marie Moning’s Fever series -  they are my all time favorite books and he is a character I find intriguing, mysterious, enigmatic and super sexy so I would definitely have him over.

I'm not sure what he eats but there would be ALOT of meat on the menu.

What to do..
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
* Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan
* Volition (Volition #1) by Shawn Kirsten Maravel
* Exiled (The Protector #1) by M.R. Merrick
* The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
Click HEREto win an eBook copy of Thin Air (YA/Fantasy) - ends 29th October.

21 comments:

  1. I don't know that one but you had me at "super sexy"! Thanks for stopping by!
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    @chapterxchapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I do love Barrons but he kind of scares me. I'd want Mac with me.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove Jericho, old follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only read the first book in the Fever series, maybe I should get the rest!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to get these books, you're not the first to mention them! Happy ff http://kristyberridge.blogspot.com/ Ps - I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great choice, I love Jericho. You're so right !

    I'm an old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so love your answer! Thanks for stopping by my FF:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything in the series, but hear good things. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend :-)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read the first Fever book so far and Jerricho's an ass in it...I've heard the books get way better and everyone drools over Jerricho, so I can't wait to continue reading and find out how he develops as a character. Have a fantastic weekend Sharon! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the second time today that I see The Fever Series man as a choice... =) I'm becoming curious... hmm...

    Have a great weekend!
    April (Friday Hops)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great minds think alike. Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead. Maybe there would be something I could do with Barrons that wouldn't require Unseelie Fae?

    Have a great week.

    My Follow Friday

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read these books, but your description of Jerricho sounds very sexy(;
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not read these books but now I am thinking that I should. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    -Erika (from Let's talk about books)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not familiar with this character but he sounds intriguing!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of that series, but I think I need to check it out! Thanks for stopping by. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read the Fever series (so many people have said I need to LOL ) but I do know lots of people who love Barrons!

    Thanks for hopping by my blog :D
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read anything by Karen Marie Moning, yet. But I've got her books on my list to read! I must make sure to get to them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stopping by for the FF!!! I haven't read the Fae series by Moning yet, but I loved her highlander series!! Hope you are having a great weekend so far!

    Renee@Addicted To Romance

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmm Barrons. I've heard so much about him and his sexiness and yet I still haven't read his books. I hope to soon though.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haven't read that one yet, but I'm thinking I should!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower here!

    Cheers and happy weekend!
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL, yeah, I bet it would. Kind of interesting and intense dinner though, I bet. ;)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)