Friday 7 October 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (6th October)

Weekly meme hosted by
 
This weeks featured blogs: A Neverending Fantasy and Jagged Edge Reviews

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

Wow, another hard question & hard to stop at just one ;) my first choice would be Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss - perfect location, perfect boyfriend...  Lola would come in a close second.

TV Show - Elena from the Vampire Diaries.

What to do..

  1. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  2. Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  3. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  4. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  5. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
* Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
* Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
* Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo
* Double Clutch (A Brenna Blixen novel) by Liz Reinhardt

18 comments:

  1. Kate and Mac are both great characters, who's lives I would never want! LOL. Great answer!

    Old follower, hopping through.

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pain tolerance is FAR too low to switch places with Kate Daniels, but then again, she DOES get Curran out of the deal, so it might just be worth it ;)

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I would so love to be Anna. Paris and Etienne!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna is an amazing choice! To be in Paris with St. Clair!!!

    Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm totally with you on both accounts! I would love to be Anna to live in Paris and meet St. Clair (because he's just awesome), but I adore Lola too and Cricket is just as awesome of a book crush!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Sharon! I'm an old follower for sure! :)

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read both Kate *and* Lola - but from what I have heard about both books I think you made some great choices!

    Have a great weekend!
    Bonnie @ HandsAndHome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice on the book! I still need to read it, but from what I hear it is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Follow Friday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, but I have it requested from the library...people are taking a really long time with it though! lol And I won Lola this week, so I'll probably bump it up on my list once it arrives! I had thought of saying Elena too, I love her...and Damon and Stephan <3 haha
    I typed 'Happy Friday' but then realized what time it is there, so...have a great weekend Sharon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nearly said Elena too. Who wouldn't want their choice of Damon or Stefan. LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    My Follow Friday

    ~Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday. I'm hopping through. Good choices, I haven't read Anna - I did read Lola though and she made a great character post hook-up. Elena is awesome, even though I think she should just hook up with Damon now... ;) XOXO - Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. Elena is a great choice!! I think we all know why :)

    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  12. What did you think of Lola and the Boy Next Door? I just purchased it but haven't put it on the virtual pile yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen this answer earlier! I'm sure it's a great choice. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not that I dont LUV U, but WOWWIE, WOWZA! Your man candy of the week is SMOKIN HOTT! This totally hop worthy in it's self! Weekly Man Candy Hop. LOL!
    I haven't read the series you mentioned above. Though I do agree with you on the Elena TV pic.
    Not so New Follower.
    Thanks <3,
    RP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! Just stopping by to say hello!
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there. Happy Hopping! Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved Anna, not only does she get to smooch St Clair but that girl knows her classic movies. totally cool.

    I picked Veronica Hobbs from the Newbury and Hobbs series by George Mann, awesome steampunking adventure! And there's something about Sir Maurice that's just broodingly yummy!

    New follower hopping through: http://booksforone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel SO behind the times..LOL I haven't read Anna, I haven't read Lola either, and I haven't ever seen an episode of The Vampire Diaries.. there are some confessions for ya! :D

    I'm sure you have good reasons for wanting to be each of them though!
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)