Friday 18 November 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (18th November)

 
Weekly meme hosted by the amazing

 
This weeks featured blogs: Lauren's Book Blog & Books and Bark

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas! 
Oh my gosh! I have sooo many books I am eager to get hold of but most of them are 2012 releases so not in time for Santa's delivery ;)
For Christmas I would like (and since I have been really good feel I deserve ;),

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (I soooo want this one)

Awake at Dawn by C.C Hunter
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst 
The Veil by Cory Putnam Oakes 
Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece

Just to name a few..

What to do..
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week: 
  • The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal
  • Pyxis (The Discovery) by K.C Neal
  • Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • When Harriet Came Home by Colleen Kwan
Guest Post and eBook Giveaway
  • Heart Over Mind by Sara Trimble

15 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've had my eye on Drink, Slay, Love for awhile and I would love to find that under my tree! Hope Santa is wonderful to you!

    Megan at Book Brats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I can't wait to read Shatter Me! Everyone loves it. I want to read Drink Slay Love too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! :)
    Oh! You are so right about wanting Deadly Cool and Drink, Slay, Love! Not to mention Shatter Me :) I recently reviewed Deadly Cool on my blog (would love for you to stop by and tell me what you think!) and yeah, it's a great book!

    I hope you'll find all the books you want under your Christmas Tree! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Shatter Me too , new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, good picks! I just started reading Shatter Me this morning and it. is. AMAZING. It's the most hyped book I've seen in ever, and honestly? I don't think the hype does it justice. It's somehow even better than I imagined.

    I first heard about Drink, Slay, Love this week! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've probably told you this a million times, but i love the owls :) so cute.I follow you here! happy friday! :)

    Stop by my blog and follow me back?! :) I'm hosting a cover craze today! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-and-cover-craze-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you get everything on your wish list.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-blogger-hop-ff_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. firstly, your weekly man candy is just HOT!!!! yum yum! hehe

    Maybe Santa can pre-order books for you??

    - Kylie @ The Talking Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by. Already a follower. Great book list

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Deadly Cool. Great list! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Amy @ Following The Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
    Make sure to follow my blog and check out my awesome giveaway :)

    http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want Shatter Me soooooo bad! I read the ARC, and it was amazing. I must have a finished copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just held a copy of Shatter Me tonight, and giggled myself silly =D Great picks!
    Here is my FF:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-24.html
    Happy Friday Sharon :D
    Psssttt! I have giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by. I hope Santa brings you all the books you want. =)

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)