Saturday 19 November 2011

Know Me Better (18th November)

  

"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Kathy will answer 5 questions from her author interview list each week and invites other bloggers to do the same - a great way to learn a little bit more about each other. 

Go HERE to join in..

This week's questions are:

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
Beach or Pool?
If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
Coke or Pepsi?
If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

Hmm, I have the biggest fear of public speaking - I am actually quite shy and introverted IRL and the thought of getting up in front of a crowd sends me into the biggest panic.

Beach or Pool?

Definitely a pool! I cannot stand the gritty, sandy feeling after being at the beach.

If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
Ooh, easy! I would read

Coke or Pepsi?

Definitely Coke, I worked at coke a few years ago & drank so much of it that I turned to Pepsi for a short while but have reverted back to Coke (Zero).

If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?
This question has me stumped - I would have no idea at all.

3 comments:

  1. hehe great answers, pool seems to be winning. :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your answer to #1 reminded me: As much as I share on my blogs, people would probably be surprised at how little I like being around real people. LOL I'm not really introverted, but I prefer to be with a small group of friends or my family (which is quite large).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I wonder why everyone is answering "read" for the 24 hour alone question? ;) Ooh, thanks for the man candy!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)