This is the list of books I'll be reading in the 2012 Re-Read Challenge hosted by the wonderful Pixie from The Bookaholic.
If you'd like more info on this challenge, just visit Pixie's blog. Updates such as giveaways, mini-challenges, etc. that goes along with the Re-Read Challenge will be posted there as well!
There are so many books I would LOVE to re-read but with so many new and exciting releases I never get around to it, so my aim at this stage is to re-read 5 books!
1. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (I have read the other books in this series a number of times but haven't re-read Shadowfever as yet)
2. Half-blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I want to refresh my memory prior to Pure's release)
3. Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins (I'm still not sure whether I loved the outcome of this book or not so a re-read is definitely in order)
4. I-Team series by Pamela Clare ( A series I love! I need a Romantic Suspense fix)
5. Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams (Another refresh before I start the 2nd book in the series)
What books are you keen to re-read?