This weeks featured blogs: Gizmo’s Reviews and Book Briefs
Question: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?
Hmm, a hard question because I am not a fan of movie adaptations of books at all (although I have heard The Hunger Games is brilliant).
If I had to chose, it would be one of my favorite series – Fever (Karen Marie Moning), Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead), Lux or Covenant (J.L Armentrout); I have the cast of characters already in my mind so seeing anyone else play these roles would be a tad disappointing.
I don’t think movies compare to the books.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen #3) by Liz Reinhardt
Personal Demon’s by Lisa Desrochers