Friday 4 May 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (4th May)

 
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs: Ali’s Bookshelf Reviews & The Housework Can Wait

Question: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

My all time fave author is Karen Marie Moning and I would probably be so nervous about saying ‘anything’ to her that it would probably be a ramble about how amazingly awesome she is and how I neeeed more Barrons. I’d have to slip in somewhere that she needs to write faster as well ;)

If it were to be a general letter to all of the authors I enjoy reading, it would be a very big thank-you for providing me with endless hours of entertainment.

What to do..
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
  • The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
  • Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week: 

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1) by Jessica Shirvington
  
Currently Reading:

Doorknob Society by M. J. Fletcher
Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White

13 comments:

  1. Haha. Interesting answer. I haven't read any of her books, but hopefully I will soon.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Karen Marie Moning's Fever series, and I definitely would be interested in reading more by her in the future.

    Thanks for stopping by, and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay for Karen Moning. I love her Fever series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really nervous with meeting authors too! Have met quite a few and in the beginning I was just in too much awe to say anything!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice!

    I'm one of those "rare" ones who doesn't get nervous easily when meeting someone I admire.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of her stuff yet, but she's on my TBR list. I'll get there!

    I think a general letter is a great way to go...that way, you don't miss anyone!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. I think I'd just babble on endlessly about Barrons as well. And what would we do without all these amazing authors and stories? Thanks for stopping by my FF! Following back!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be so nervous too! Check out my FF @ http://best-of-ya.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-19.html. I'm a new follower, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would react the same way. I tried to answer the question in a way I would like to react :p the situation in your mind, while in real life, you are just rambling, haha.

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by her, I'll have to check some of her work out. Great answer.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES Sharon I agree, we need more JZB, and she needs to write faster!! LOL.

    Have a great weekend, and thank you for visiting my FF!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep hearing her name pop up but I've never read anything by her so I need to get on that as soon as possible! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm just hopping through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answer! I would definitely be nervous meeting my favorite author as well. :)

    Thanks for hopping by for FF!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)