Wednesday 9 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9th May)

 
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this weeks WoW is Poison Princess by Kresley Cole;
I haven’t read anything by this author as yet but was really intrigued by the synopsis.

What are you looking forward to?

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
Author: Kresley Cole
Series: The Arcana Chronicles
Release Date: 2nd October 2012
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers
Amazon Pre-orderPoison Princess

Synopsis. (Goodreads)

Sixteen-year-old Evie Greene thought her horrific apocalyptic hallucinations were a sign that she was slowly losing her mind. But when her visions come true, decimating the world around her and killing everyone she loves, Evie is forced to accept that she was seeing the future.

Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she turns to wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate, the gorgeous and dangerous Jackson Deveaux for help. As Jackson and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have got the same call and discover that Evie is not the only one with special powers. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and as the battle between good and evil intensifies, it is not always clear who is on which side

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a great pick! I'll definitely be adding this to my TBR list :)
    Thanks for sharing! *New Follower*
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds cool! I want to read it! I read a Kresley Cole adult book but curious how a YA book will be. Great pick and thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Seeing this one a lot! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEeeeeppp! This sure does sound intriguing. Awesome pick! :D

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Cole before yet either but this one REALLY sounds awesome! It's already on my TBR.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice. This is on my list as well.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life through Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are waiting for this too!

    Www.talkingsupe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of this book and I really hope it lives up to the gorgeous cover ! :)
    Great pick !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one's super popular this week! I haven't even read a Kresley Cole book yet! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I've been seeing a lot of this one! and the gorgeous cover makes it so memorable! Sounds great, good pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I havent heard of this one before but it sounds really good! I also love the cover! Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)