This weeks featured blogs: The Fake Steph Dot Com and Books Galore
Question: This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother’s Day, in celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?
It is Mother’s Day here in Australia on Sunday as well and I can’t wait to spend the day being pampered by my amazing children.
The first mother/daughter relationship which popped to mind was Brenna Blixen and her mother from Liz Reinhardt’s Brenna Blixen series. Although her mother was a tad over protective, their close bond and their love was obvious.
Two Contemporary romance series I have read which both show a close mother/child-ren relationship were the Kowalski Family by Shannon Stacey & also the Chase Brothers by Lauren Dane, the mothers in these books are absolutely wonderful and so supportive of each of their children, I loved the relationship they shared.
Happy Mothers Day!!
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Don’t You Wish by Roxanne St Claire
Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
Still to post
Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White (2.5 stars)
The Doorknob Society by MJ. Fletcher (4 stars)
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris (2 stars)
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris