Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Candace’s Book Blog and Patch of Sky
Question: Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads/husbands/grandfathers etc. It isn’t Fathers day here until September but it's always a special day.
The first dads that came to mind were Arthur Weasley from the Harry Potter series, Jerry from the Starcrossed series (Josephine Angeline) and Charlie Swan from the Twilight series. Each playing a wonderful part in their child/rens life.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Other Happenings this week