Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This is my first time participating in this meme and for the first topic, it is:
Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life
This one really had me stumped! The books I read are mainly YA and Paranormal and I couldn’t think of a single book which stood out where I could honestly say, wow she is so much like me or so and so!
The following are characters where we share a similar hobby or trait.
- Katy Swartz from Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Lux series – She is a book blogger! That one was my easiest pick.
- Becca Chandler from Brigid Kemmerer’s Elemental series (book 2 Spark) – She is nerdy and lives in jeans & turtlenecks, this is so me!
- Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter series – I think I share with her my eagerness to please, my love of learning and that pesky nerdy trait.
- Hartley Grace Featherstone from the Deadly Cool series by Gemma Halliday – She is a bit of a sticky beak, always eager to solve a crime; in my case it would be to resolve a drama.
- Brenna Blixen from the Brenna Blixen series by Liz Reinhardt –I share with Brenna my love of fashion, I am certainly not stylish as she is but I am a bit of a wannabe.
- Kate Mercier from the Revenant series by Amy Plum – We share a love of books, she is also fiercely loyal to those she loves.
- Meghan Chase from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa – The trait I would share with Meghan is my stubbornness and my determination.
- Georgia Mercier from the Revenant series by Amy Plum – She is just like my sister, confident, witty and loves a good party, she is also my best friend as is Georgia to Kate.
That is all I could come up with, I’ll add to the list if I think of anyone else.