Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon #WWReadathon / UPDATES

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon 
This is my first time participating in the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon and it couldn’t have come at a better time since I have the next 2 days to myself so plenty of reading time and the weekend is actually free – yay!!

The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is hosted by Rebecca from Kindle Fever and April from My Shelf Confessions and is going on from June 20th - June 24th. Want more information and/or to sign up? Click here for more information! You’re welcome to participate any days you’re available.

Books I am hoping to read are:

Spark by Brigid Kemmerer - Read
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Minder by Kate Kaynak - Read
Thomas & January by Fisher Amelie - Read


Read - 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James


Challenge Schedule (all international giveaways!):

8AM Wednesday – 8AM Thursday | Something Wicked This Way Comes… | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever
4PM Wednesday – 4PM Thursday | Slake Your Thirst | Kimberly @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

8AM Thursday – 8AM Friday | Cover Lover | Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
4PM Thursday – 4PM Friday | Wicked Title Trouble | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf

8AM Friday – 8AM Saturday | Sonnets & Songs | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
4PM Friday – 4PM Saturday | Beach Soiree | Kriss @ The Cabin Goddess Reviews

8AM Saturday – 8AM Sunday | Mix ‘n Match | Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader
4PM Saturday – 4PM Sunday | Party Up With Literature | Preet @ A Written Rhapsody

Midnight Saturday – Midnight Sunday | Wicked Summer Scorcher | April @ My Shelf Confessions

CHALLENGE: Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader 


Mix 'n Match

I am not 100% sure if these answers are correct, I haven't read a few of these books but here goes!


Quote One:

“You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”
Suzanne Collins, "Mockingjay"


Quote Two:

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” 

George R R Martin, "Game Of Thrones" (A Song Of Ice & Fire)

Quote Three:

“I'm sure I'll feel much more grateful when I find a guy who thinks complex wiring in a girl is a turn-on.”

Marissa Meyer, "Cinder"

Quote Four:

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” 

Veronica Roth, "Divergent"

Quote Five:

“It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.”

Seth Grahame-Smith, "Pride And Prejudice And Zombies".

CHALLENGE: April @ My Shelf Confessions

Wicked Summer Scorcher

What to do: You're a vampire who has to run into the sun, where you will surely be burnt to a crisp, and grab three of your most precious possessions. What do you do to prevent becoming a giant pile of vampire ashes?

You see you have several beloved objects you must grab otherwise they will be forever lost to you. What are those objects? Well we’ve peaked inside your minds and made sure to grab 3 of your MOST treasured belongings, which since they are unique will be different for each of you – but you know what they are.

1/ My kindle – can’t be anywhere without it!!

2/ My laptop – for reading, working, contacting friends….

3/ Jewellery box – my most precious jewels

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)