Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Vivaciously, Vivian and a GREAT Read
Question: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?
I was reading a lot and ‘stalking’ a number of other book blogs for ideas on what to read and decided I wanted a place (besides Goodreads/Amazon etc.) to log my thoughts and keep track of what I had read.
Also, no one I know in ‘real life’ shares my love of books so it was a great way to share my thoughts and meet like minded bloggers who shared my love of reading.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
While you’re here check out this weeks author interviews & the cover reveal for MJ Fletcher's The Mapmakers Union:
Britt Bury – author of The Darkest Day
Diana Murdock – author of Souled
M.J. Fletcher - The Mapmakers Union
Have a great weekend!!