Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Booktastic Reviews and Glass of Wine
Question: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?
Ooh! I’d love some pre-orders :) Iced by the super amazing Karen Marie Moning and Onyx by the wonderful Jennifer L. Armentrout.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Temptation (Temptation #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Inherit by Liz Reinhardt
The Darkest Day (Immortal Heat #1) by Britt Bury
J.M. Hill, author of Saving Grace
Have a great weekend!