Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Compelled by Words and The Bookshelf Review
Question: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?
There are a few small-ish things I would change; definitely more networking with other bloggers. I would have selected a different template (I love the one I have but it's a bit too cutesie now). I would have paced my reviews more evenly instead of right on top of one another and a different selection of books - I rushed in gun ho and was all over the place! But I have learnt a lot in the 1 1/2 years I have been blogging and I'm quite content with how things are going.
What to do..
· Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
· Follow the featured weekly bloggers
· Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
· The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
· If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
· Spread the Love...and the followers
· If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking
Borrowed Ember (Fire Spirits #3) by Samantha Young
Have a great weekend!