Thank-you so much for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Ed & Ems Reviews and The Book Reaper
Question: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind; it doesn’t have to be a book blog.
This was a really tough question because so many book bloggers inspire me and I look to different blogs for different reasons – reviews, hints & tips etc. but the first few to instantly pop to mind were:
Kimba from Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer
Giselle from Xpresso Reads and (One of the first blogs I discovered)
Molli from Once Upon a Prologue
Vegan YA Nerds (who I have only recently discovered)
These are the ladies/blogs I ‘stalk’ daily for book recommendations, advice (thanks Kimba for your latest post) and well-written, thought out reviews – it also helps that the opinions I seem to have on most books mesh with their views as well.
My fave author blog would be Jennifer L. Armentrout, I love the way she truly connects with her fans.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
ONYX (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Circle of Silence (WiHi #2) by Carol M. Tanzman
Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin)
(Pending reviews: Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Mystic City by Theo Lawrence & Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin)
GIVEAWAY – Hardcover copy of Wake by Amanda Hocking (ends 17th August)
Have a great weekend!