Thank-you so much for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Nettes Book Shelf and Cheerful Reviews
Q: Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?
There are so many amazing books with covers I have loved!
Most recently, it was definitely Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, I loved the first cover as well – Anna Dressed in Blood; they are both eerie and they suit the books perfectly.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
Taste by Kate Evangelista
First Light (Project Five Fifteen #1) by Samantha Summers
Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller
Thank-you for stopping by! I have also joined Facebook (finally), I'd love for you to join me there as well - FACEBOOK