R.A.K (Random Acts of Kindness) is hosted by Book Soulmates as is a great way for fellow bloggers or lovers of books to gift each other items from their wish lists.
This month I received a copy of Shadows (Lux 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Thank-you so much to Jen from Waiting on Sunday to Drown!! you really made my day xx
So to reciprocate, I have sent Jen a copy of Half-blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
COMPLETE R.A.K RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
- Remember, there's
always the Book Depository
and they offer FREE shipping!