Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Reading Between Classes and Read It, Read It, Loved It
Question: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?
I think so, yes, I love to read no matter what but find if I am moody or feeling down it generally affects the way I feel about a book so I tend to go for something more upbeat like a contemporary, fun romance – or anything with a bit of humor or action.
I am in a bit of a reading funk at the moment and trying to work out what to pick up next is tough!
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Shift by Kim Curran
Almost by Anne Eliot
Have a great weekend!