Thank-you so much for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Readers Confession and Escapism
Question: What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk?
For me, it was Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer – I admit to being a BIG Twilight fan when it was first released, I really loved Twilight, only liked New Moon, Eclipse was alright but Breaking Dawn left me gaping.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
Thank-you for stopping by! I have also joined Facebook (finally), I'd love for you to join me there as well - FACEBOOK
Also, I have a giveaway ending on Monday for 2 x eBook copies of Samantha Summers YA Romantic Thriller – First Light (Project Five Fifteen) - HERE
Giveaway of 1 x copy of Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins - HERE