Thank-you so much for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Reeses Reviews and Book Fever
Question: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness.
I’ll have to go with Anna Dressed in Blood/Girl of Nightmares. I’m not a fan of blood, gore and horror in movies (it terrifies me) and this one was eerie and scary enough to read about for me.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Thank-you for stopping by! I have also joined Facebook (finally), I'd love for you to join me there as well - FACEBOOK