Thank-you so much for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Book Liaison and Angela’s Anxious Life
Question: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
My blog is definitely only for fun, it’s my hobby and a way for me to keep track of the books I have read and enjoyed. I started doing this initially on Goodreads but having my own place to ramble and express my thoughts seemed to suit me better. It also gives me more interaction with other book lovers.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Review: Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Review: False Memory by Dan Krokos
Review: Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thank-you for stopping by! I have also joined Facebook (finally), I'd love for you to join me there as well - FACEBOOK