Thursday 14 April 2011

WWW Wednesdays

 
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly theme started by MizB at www.shouldbereading.wordpress.com

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My Answers...

• What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, once I start a series I need to see it through until the next is released :)

• What did you recently finish reading?
I have recently finished and enjoyed Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

• What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be starting Raven's Kiss, A Paranormal Romance by Toni LoTempio, a new author to me.         

Please leave your WWW details or a comment, I am always keen to add new authors/books to my pile..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)