Friday 19 August 2011

Follow Friday (19th August)

Weekly meme hosted by
  Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs:
Belle Books and Stuck In Books

Question of the week: If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

Hmmm, this is a hard one!

Ideally the part I would chose to play is as the main heroine; I'd be a confident, outspoken, kick-butt risk-taker (totally opposite to what I am IRL), it would be in an UF, Paranormal or a form of romance novel where I would end up with the main hero who just happens to be a tall, dark and handsome alpha male! 

The 'Fever' series by Karen Marie Moning is my all time favorite series so playing a part with the enigmatic, mysterious and gorgeous Barrons would be perfect!

What to do..

  1. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  2. Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  3. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  4. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  5. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
* Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
* Awakened (The Guardian Legacy #1) by Ednah Walters
* Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule
* Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Currently Reading
* Changing the Game by Jaci Burton
* Heart of the Druid Laird by Barbara Longley

15 comments:

  1. Great answer. :) It seems like it would be so awesome to be one of the strong hero/heroine in some of the books out there. :D

    Thanks for commenting and following. I made sure to follow your blog also. :)

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm an old follower hopping through. I just started the Fever series by Moning. Loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Fever series- I think I am going to have to check it out- thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I love the Fever series! It would be great to be the character you described.
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have the Fever series on my TBR list. I'll have to check. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh! I'd love to be the kick-butt heroine. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome answer! You just described my favourite kind of heroine -- I think you could be the star of your own show! :)

    I haven't read the Fever series yet, but I've heard such awesome things about it and I plan to start it soon!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm an old follower for sure! :)

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer! I like that you choose the complete opposite of how you are in real life.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Old follower.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to be a butt kicking heroine as well! I really need to read the Fever series! Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so with you. What's the point if you don't get the guy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a great choice there. ;) I like it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny that you remake yourself and I try to find a niche that's like me. =)

    Thanks for stopping by StuckInBooks.com FF

    Following back

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE The Fever series and I can't wait for her next spin-off! I would so be Mac all day if it meant I could have Barrons!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)