Friday 13 January 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (13th January)

 

Weekly meme hosted by the amazing Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs: Badass BookReviews and ….Musings of a Book Lover

Question: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

I absolutely LOVE Coldplay at the moment, I tend to listen more to radio & the latest hits rather than the one group over and over again but if I do pop a CD in it will usually be U2, Nickelback, Bon Jovi, Katy Perry or even Enya; as with books I love a variety of genres..

What to do..

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow the featured weekly bloggers 

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.

The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.

Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Reviews this week: 

Existence (Existence Trilogy) by Abbi Glines
Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine
Fated by Sarah Alderson
Second Kiss by Natalie Palmer
Fade (Fade #1) by Kailin Gow

Currently Reading:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

15 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Oooh...Enya! Her songs are fun to play on the piano.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love most of the bands and singers that you mentioned. Coldplay is definitely a favorite of mine as well, even though I'm not a huge music person.

    I'm a new follower. You can find my FF here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some amazing bands, you're right they're awesome!

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, happy Friday!

    New follower here :)

    My FF is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coldplay is really a popular choice, along wit Flo and Adele. :)
    New follower.
    I love your blog design, it looks awesome.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove Nickelback as well! They're coming to my city soon, but I don't think I can afford to go. :(

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! And I love choosing music appropriate for the book I'm reading, too! It sets the mood so much more!

    I'm a new follower. If you get a chance, stop on by and check out my picks!

    The Crazy Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy FF! Old follower hopping through. Coldplay are awesome. May have to check out some of the others on your list.

    Daniel @ Bound By Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Happy FF! new follower....
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Deb @ Love to Read Romance!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I'm a new follower! Can't wait to read your review for Cinder; everyone's been talking about it, I feel like I should run to the bookstore to grab a copy for myself!

    Here's my #FF!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nickelback is definitely awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Nickelback and Enya. Great variety of singers/bands. Coldplay is a really great band. I haven't listened to any of their stuff in a while...may be time to revisit that.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't listen to Cold Play too much, but I do like a few of their songs ^^ new follower


    My FF: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. hopping through new follower http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I am a new follower, please follow me back. Check out my Follow Friday post at:
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)